Wagga Wagga Galleries and Museums Directory
Be the first to advertise in Wagga Wagga Galleries and Museums Directory!
We are developing wagga.city for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Wagga Wagga for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Galleries and Museums in Wagga Wagga?
Wagga Wagga Galleries and Museums
Wagga Wagga is a city located in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. It is a city known for its rich history and cultural heritage. It has a number of galleries, museums and historical venues that attract tourists from far and wide. In this article, we will take a closer look at some of the most famous galleries, museums and historical venues in and around the city of Wagga Wagga.
1. Wagga Wagga Art Gallery: The Wagga Wagga Art Gallery is a must-see destination for art lovers. It is home to an impressive collection of Australian and international art. The gallery has both permanent and temporary exhibitions that showcase a wide range of art styles and mediums. The Wagga Wagga Art Gallery is located at the corner of Baylis and Morrow streets in Wagga Wagga.
2. Riverina Regional Library Gallery: The Riverina Regional Library Gallery is an art space that features the work of local and emerging artists. The gallery is located in the Riverina Regional Library on the corner of Baylis and Morrow streets in Wagga Wagga. The exhibitions here change every few weeks, so there is always something to see.
1. Wagga Wagga City Library Museum: The Wagga Wagga City Library Museum is a great destination for those interested in local history. The museum has a collection of artefacts and exhibits that showcase the history of the Wagga Wagga region. Visitors can learn about the Indigenous people who lived here, the early settlers and the development of the city. The museum is located in the Wagga Wagga City Library on Baylis Street.
2. The Museum of the Riverina: The Museum of the Riverina has two locations in Wagga Wagga - the Botanic Gardens site and the Historic Council Chambers site. The museum's exhibits explore the social, cultural and environmental history of the Riverina region. The Botanic Gardens site showcases the history of agriculture in the region, while the Historic Council Chambers site features exhibits on the city's government, commerce and industry.
1. Eunonyhareenyha Wetlands Cultural Centre: The Eunonyhareenyha Wetlands Cultural Centre is a unique destination that showcases the natural and cultural heritage of the Wiradjuri people. Visitors can learn about the traditional land management practices, hunting and fishing techniques and the culture of the Wiradjuri people. The centre is located on the Sturt Highway about 10 kilometres outside of Wagga Wagga.
2. The Riverina Playhouse: The Riverina Playhouse is a historic theatre that was built in the early 20th century. The theatre has been restored and now hosts performances of plays, music, and other cultural events. The Riverina Playhouse is located on the corner of Tarcutta Street and Trail Street in Wagga Wagga.
3. Wagga Wagga Rail Heritage Museum: The Wagga Wagga Rail Heritage Museum is a must-see destination for those interested in the region's railway history. The museum has an extensive collection of railway memorabilia and exhibits that showcase the role of railways in the development of the region. It is located on the corner of Dobney Avenue and Ashmont Avenue in Wagga Wagga.
the city of Wagga Wagga has a rich cultural heritage that is reflected in its galleries, museums and historical venues. Visitors to the city can explore its art, history and culture by visiting these destinations. Each of these venues provides a unique experience, and together they provide a comprehensive picture of the vibrant cultural scene in Wagga Wagga.
Wagga Wagga Galleries and Museums Articles