Wagga Wagga Medical Directory
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Medical Services in Wagga Wagga?
Medical Related Business in and Around Wagga Wagga, NSW
Wagga Wagga is a city located in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. The city has a thriving medical industry with a wide variety of medical related businesses that cater to the needs of the residents and visitors alike. From clinics to hospitals and pharmacies, the city has it all. In this article, we will categorize, list, and describe the benefits of each medical related business in and around the city of Wagga Wagga.
Hospitals are one of the most important medical related businesses in any city. In Wagga Wagga, there are two major hospitals, the Wagga Wagga Base Hospital and the Calvary Riverina Hospital. Both these hospitals offer a wide range of medical services including emergency care, surgery, and obstetric care. The hospitals are staffed by highly experienced medical professionals who provide quality care to all patients.
Wagga Wagga Base Hospital: Address: Docker Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6938 6666.
Calvary Riverina Hospital: Address: Hardy Avenue, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6932 4000.
Clinics are smaller medical establishments that offer a more personalized medical service. In Wagga Wagga, there are several clinics that offer medical services such as general checkups, vaccinations, and consultations with specialists. These clinics are staffed by doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals who make sure that patients get the best medical care possible.
Some of the clinics in Wagga Wagga include:
• Riverina Medical and Dental Aboriginal Corporation: Address: 6 Docker Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6921 9999.
• Equilibrium Health: Address: 217 Edward Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6921 8888.
• Borambola Clinic: Address: 301 Coolamon Road, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6971 7077.
Pharmacies are an essential part of the medical industry as they provide medication and advice to patients. In Wagga Wagga, there are several pharmacies that provide medication and other medical supplies to patients. These pharmacies are staffed by pharmacists who provide advice on medication and offer other medical services such as vaccinations and health checks.
Some of the pharmacies in Wagga Wagga include:
• My Medical Centre Pharmacy: Address: 53 Baylis Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6921 7676.
• Terry White Chemmart: Address: Mount Austin Shopping Centre, Cnr Bourke & Ashmont Ave, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6925 8799.
Specialists are medical professionals who are trained in specific medical fields such as cardiology, neurology, and obstetrics. In Wagga Wagga, there are several specialists who offer services to patients. These specialists work at various establishments such as hospitals and clinics, and they offer specialized medical care to patients who require their services.
Some of the specialists in Wagga Wagga include:
• Dr. Michael Byrne: Cardiologist. Address: Level 2, 38 Trail Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6921 2144.
• Dr. Jan Kruger: Obstetrician and Gynecologist. Address: 431 Olive Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6925 3533.
• Dr. Arman Sarvestani: Neurologist. Address: 69 Trail Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650. Phone: (02) 6925 1237.
Benefits of Medical Related Businesses in and Around Wagga Wagga:
The existence of medical related businesses in and around Wagga Wagga has several benefits, including:
• Access to quality medical care: The medical professionals who work in these establishments are highly trained and experienced, and they provide quality medical services to patients who require their care.
• Convenience: The medical related businesses are located in convenient locations that are easily accessible by residents and visitors alike.
• Personalized medical care: The clinics and pharmacies offer personalized medical care to patients, which means that patients get individualized care that is tailored to their needs.
• Specialized medical care: The specialists offer specialized medical care to patients who require their services. This means that patients can get the medical attention that they need without needing to travel to other cities.
The medical industry in and around Wagga Wagga is thriving, and residents and visitors can access quality medical services from various establishments such as hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and specialists. The benefits of having medical related businesses in the city include access to quality medical care, convenience, personalized medical care, and specialized medical care.
Wagga Wagga Medical Articles