Wagga Wagga Local Services
Wagga Wagga ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Wagga Wagga site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Wagga Wagga Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Wagga Wagga When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Wagga Wagga Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Wagga Wagga Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Wagga Wagga ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Wagga Wagga and a Place to Meet
The wagga.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Wagga Wagga
Wagga Wagga is a vibrant city located in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this bustling city:
1. Wagga Wagga is the largest inland city in New South Wales and is often referred to as the "City of Good Sports" due to its love for all kinds of sports.
2. The city has a population of approximately 63,000, and it is known for its diverse community and multiculturalism.
3. Wagga Wagga is home to Charles Sturt University, which is one of the largest universities in Australia, with a student population of around 25,000.
4. The Wiradjuri people are the traditional owners of the land on which Wagga Wagga is situated, and the city is named after their word for "place of many crows."
5. Wagga Wagga has a thriving agricultural industry, and the region is known for its high-quality produce, including wine, olives, and citrus fruits.
6. The city hosts many annual events, including the Wagga Wagga Jazz Festival, Gumi Races, and the Riverina Field Days.
7. Wagga Wagga is situated on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River, which is a popular spot for fishing, boating, and water sports.
8. The local council has invested heavily in the city's infrastructure over the past decade, with major projects including the redevelopment of the Wagga Wagga Airport and the construction of a new cultural precinct.
9. The city has a rich military history, with the Kapooka Army Base located just outside the city limits, and the Australian Army Museum Bandiana located nearby in Wodonga.
10. Wagga Wagga is a fantastic place to visit, with plenty of attractions and activities for all ages. Whether you're interested in exploring the great outdoors, sampling regional produce, or learning about the city's history and culture, there's something for everyone in Wagga Wagga.